To our distinguished international guest Prof Dr Osama ElRawi from Egypt founder of Knowledge Cube.
He develop an application software to serve as a Virtual Musepedia of Islamic Civilization – VMIC- that brings together the experience of museums and encyclopaedias in an integrated immersive virtual environment.
With Musepedia, users visualize integrated information and interact simultaneously with the seen content in an immersive environment that moves human sensation from the level of seeking data to the level of vision – subjectively and objectively-in one real time operation.
It is a complete virtual addressing for the development of Islamic Architecture and Civilization through its different dynasties and locations within interactive virtual reconstructions.
Knowledge Cube forms a VR visualization and a VR content visualization and management system.
- Telling the untold story of Islam’s cultural and intellectual history together with its shared characteristics especially in art and architecture.
- Collecting and sharing information and events, in a global dimension, considering the different approaches that scientific, humanistic, and artistic culture have to the digital age.
- Managing to create a useful tool for overcoming the segregated divisions of this civilization to get it into one integrated entity.
- Effectively integrating research questions, heritage objectives, and emerging technologies to create more inclusive, sustainable, and meaningful methods of preserving and reflecting on the past.
- Users can interactively experience, select cultural objects, and observe their digital representations in the context of real artifacts within an extreme interest for visualizing and interacting with three-dimensional (4D) information in VR